- Listing Type: Summer Programs
- Destination: United States
- Program Delivery: Residential
- Session Start: June, July, August
- Session Length: One Week, Two Weeks
- Entering Grade: Below 6th, 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th
- Gender: Coed
- Category: Traditional Camp
- Sub-Categories: Animals/Nature, Canoeing, Water Sports
- Selective: No
- Ages: 12, 13, 14
- Minimum Cost: $500 - $1,499
- Accreditation: American Camp Association
Located on the shores of picturesque Hubbard Pond in southern New Hampshire, Wildwood is a camp like no other. Here, overnight campers ages 7–14 explore the outdoors and make friends while gaining a greater respect for nature as well as our role in protecting it. Campers come together to discover the natural world; take a break from busy schedules, video games, cell phones, and the distractions of everyday life; and get outside to do what kids do best—have fun!
Our campers roast s’mores over open fires, sleep under the stars, sing silly songs, paddle around Hubbard Pond, and fall in love with nature each day. Campers have fun as they explore the outdoors, make friends, and develop self-confidence and leadership skills that last a lifetime. Enjoy archery, a ropes challenge course, outdoor skills, nature exploration groups, swimming, paddling, and more.