- Listing Type: Summer Programs
- Destination: United States
- Program Delivery: Day, Residential
- Provided By: Independent Provider
- Session Start: June, July
- Session Length: One Week, Two Weeks
- Entering Grade: 7th, 8th, 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th
- Gender: Coed
- Category: Outdoor Adventure
- Sub-Categories: Animals/Nature, Environmental Science, Culinary Arts
- Selective: No
- Ages: 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18
- Minimum Cost: $500 - $1,499
- Accreditation: American Camp Association
At Mass Audubon’s Drumlin Farm Summer Day Camp, we develop an appreciation of nature. Campers gain confidence and comfort being in the natural world and understand the interconnectedness among people, land, and wildlife. Teen Programs Include: Farm Ecologists (ages 13-15), Nature Photography (ages 14-17), Iron Chef Drumlin Farm (ages 14-17), Coastal Birding Adventure (ages 13-17).
In the Farm Ecologists program, campers help care for livestock and captive wildlife while learning from working alongside farm staff. Nature Photography camp provides an opportunity to photograph farm animals, wildlife, and landscapes. Iron Chef Drumlin Farm allows campers to learn more about living as a locavore. Coastal Birding Adventure lets campers explore the unique coastal ecosystems of Massachusetts.