- Listing Type: Summer Programs
- Program Delivery: Day
- Provided By: Independent Provider
- Session Start: June, July, August
- Session Length: Six Weeks, Four Weeks, Two Months
- Entering Grade: 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th, PG, College
- Gender: Coed
- Category: Faith-Based
- Sub-Categories: Jewish
- Selective: No
- Ages: 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19+, 19
- Minimum Cost: Free
- Accreditation: American Camp Association
Brooklyn Summer Camps at the JCH is more than a place where children age 2-15 learn how to swim and enjoy arts and crafts its a safe environment where they can form lifelong friendships, shape their identities and build character. Thats why weve offered it for over 90 years!
The Haverim division is our teen travel program (entering grades 7-9), which provides a combination of trips to outdoor adventure courses, theme parks, water parks, and exploration of hands-on museums, science centers, as well as participation in Improv theater and creative arts. From archaeology expeditions to boating excursions and exciting and unforgettable overnight trips provide our oldest campers a chance to explore around them. Some of the overnight experiences in the past have included trips to Club Getaway, Washington DC, Boston, Virginia, Philadelphia and Lake George for their overnight experiences.