- Listing Type: Summer Programs
- Program Delivery: Day
- Provided By: Independent Provider
- Session Start: June, July, August
- Session Length: One Week, Two Weeks, Six Weeks, Four Weeks, Two Months, Three Weeks, Five Weeks
- Entering Grade: Below 6th, 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th
- Gender: Coed
- Category: Outdoor Adventure
- Sub-Categories: Animals/Nature, Swimming, Water Sports
- Selective: No
- Ages: 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18
- Minimum Cost: <$500
Marinwood is offering a variety of summer camps for young campers of all ages and interests!
This summer, campers have the opportunity to have an amazing experience at a Marinwood summer camp! From pilates camp to counselors-in-training, there is something for everyone! Marinwood's programs vary in length, price, and topics so campers are encouraged to select something that fits their schedule, budget, and personal preferences! Whether they want to learn more about tennis or hip-hop dance, they will have a blast at Marinwood. No matter which program they select, they will walk away with lasting friendships, new skills, and invaluable experiences!