- Listing Type: Summer Programs
- Destination: United States
- Program Delivery: Day
- Provided By: Independent Provider
- Session Start: June, July, August
- Session Length: Two Weeks
- Entering Grade: 8th
- Gender: Coed
- Category: Leadership
- Sub-Categories: Animals/Nature, Counselors in Training, Leadership
- Selective: No
- Ages: 14
- Minimum Cost: <$500
- Credit Awarded: No
Marinwood's Counselor in Training is an excellent program for young leaders to refine their skills and prepare for being a camp counselor. Find out more!
Everyday, CITs will work alongside camp faculty and and learn the day-to-day operations of a camp. Through training sessions, observation, and hands-on practice, they will develop important leadership and problem-solving skills. They will help facilitate camp activities, supervise campers, and help create a safe and fun environment! This program will fully prepare for CITs should they choose to apply to be a counselor the following summer. Regardless, they will walk away with important life skills, new friendships, and invaluable experiences.