- Listing Type: Summer Programs
- Program Delivery: Residential
- Provided By: College
- Session Start: June, July, August
- Session Length: One Week
- Entering Grade: 8th, 9th, 10th, 11th
- Gender: Coed
- Category: Outdoor Adventure
- Sub-Categories: Animals/Nature, Hiking, Water Sports
- Selective: No
- Ages: 14, 15, 16, 17
- Minimum Cost: $500 - $1,499
The Maine Mountain Adventure at Bryant Pond is an excellent program for campers who enjoy exploring nature and venturing beyond their comfort zone!
For a whole week, campers will immerse themselves in the nature of Western Maine and learn plenty of outdoor skills. Campers can expect to be challenged on the high and low ropes courses. They can also look forward to hiking up some of the most beautiful peaks and take in all the stunning scenery. Moreover, they'll have the chance to learn whitewater canoeing on the Androscoggin River. Maybe they'll even see some moose and bald eagles! In addition, there will be lessons focusing on rappelling, belaying, and other proper rock climbing technique. Campers will surely come out of this program with improved skills, new friendships, and lasting memories.