- Listing Type: Summer Programs
- Destination: United States
- Program Delivery: Day
- Provided By: Independent Provider
- Session Start: July
- Session Length: One Week
- Entering Grade: Below 6th, 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th
- Gender: Coed
- Category: Performing & Visual Arts
- Sub-Categories: Theatre Arts, Musical Theatre Arts, Singing/ Vocal Training
- Selective: No
- Ages: 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18
Take your acting to the next level. Get the performance experience you need. 1 week camp for Middlers & Teens, 11-18 yrs.
Learn how to get inside your characters by using voice, movement, costumes and props. Develop memory skills and learn how to make your acting clear and precise. Build your confidence as you improvise to find your character. Actors will work on scenes and monologues from film and television. There will be a performance at the end of the week.