- Listing Type: Summer Programs
- Destination: United States
- Program Delivery: Day
- Provided By: Independent Provider
- Session Start: June, July, August
- Session Length: One Week, Other
- Entering Grade: Below 6th, 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th
- Gender: Coed
- Category: Performing & Visual Arts
- Sub-Categories: Multi-Arts, Dance, Arts
- Selective: No
- Ages: 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19+
- Minimum Cost: <$500
- Career Clusters: Arts, Audio/Video Technology, and Communications
- Credit Awarded: No
The Love2Dance Studio opened in Downtown Novato, CA in September of 2002. Love2Dance is a positive upbeat dance studio that strives to break down stereotypical images and barriers that often surround the world of dance.
At Love2Dance, we are building a dance community that is open to everyone of all ages and levels regardless of experience. The only requirements are passion for music and movement and the desire for self-improvement through the art of dance.
Love2Dance promotes confidence, self-esteem, leadership skills, and encourages personal growth, positive attitudes, and involvement in the community. Through discipline, respect and responsible behavior, we are building a successful dance community.