- Listing Type: Summer Programs
- Destination: United States
- Program Delivery: Residential
- Provided By: Independent Provider
- Session Start: June, July, August
- Session Length: One Week
- Entering Grade: Below 6th, 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th, 10th
- Gender: Coed
- Category: Outdoor Adventure
- Sub-Categories: Multi-Arts, Water Sports, Multi-Sports
- Selective: No
- Ages: 12, 13, 14, 15
- Minimum Cost: $500 - $1,499
- Accreditation: American Camp Association
Camp Oakes campers develop an appreciation for the outdoors, while forming new friendships and developing healthy life-long skills. Continuing the tradition, kids and teens age 8-15 develop skills, create memories and grow in the spirit of honesty, respect, caring and responsibility.
Camp Oakes offers a variety of activities including hiking, swimming, archery, fishing, rope courses, star gazing and much more!
Campers will be placed in small, age appropriate cabin groups under the careful supervision of well-trained leaders.
Our resident camp, Camp Oakes, is located in the San Bernardino Mountains, near Big Bear. Hundreds of campers come each summer to learn, grow and try new things.
C.I.T. - Interested in being a teen leader? Counselor In Training opportunities are available for youth ages 16-17.