- Listing Type: Summer Programs
- Destination: United States
- Program Delivery: Day
- Provided By: Independent Provider
- Session Start: June
- Session Length: Other
- Entering Grade: 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th
- Gender: Coed
- Category: Performing & Visual Arts
- Sub-Categories: Design, Arts, Photography
- Selective: No
- Ages: 14, 15, 16, 17, 18
- Minimum Cost: <$500
The Portfolio Prep Program is tailored to high school and college students preparing their portfolio. Classes are designed to assist students hoping to build strong and complete portfolios for college admissions, not only for specialized art schools but also as a supplement to an application to a regular university.
You can either attend the morning session, evening session, or a full day session. Whatever works best for you!