- Listing Type: Summer Programs
- Program Delivery: Day
- Provided By: Independent Provider
- Session Start: June, July, August
- Session Length: One Week
- Entering Grade: Below 6th, 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th
- Gender: Coed
- Category: Language
- Sub-Categories: Chinese, French, Spanish
- Selective: No
- Ages: 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18
- Minimum Cost: Free
- Accreditation: American Camp Association
Camp Lingua is a unique language immersion program where children enjoy an enriching, fun experience while developing language and critical thinking skills. Our natural, open-ended multisensory approach consists of visual, auditory and physical practice which stimulates language acquisition.
Our Language Camps at Camp Lingua is the perfect way to help your child explore a second language while making new friends. They will learn easily by seeing, hearing and putting a language in action. A combination of a state-of-the-art methodology and materials -including story videos, vocabulary DVDs, CDs, scripts and guides to literally surround children with new language - ensure a natural language learning experience.
- Daily language classes & lab
- Sports: soccer, kickball, softball, volleyball, basketball, relay races, team-games, water-games
- Arts: arts & crafts, ceramics, drawing, sculpting-painting
- Nature: fishing, canoing, boot camp
- Culture: music, dance, cooking
- Field Trips
A CIT Program is offered.
Cost and Session Information
2016 Rates and Dates are posted on website.