- Listing Type: Summer Programs
- Destination: Switzerland
- Program Delivery: Residential
- Provided By: Private School
- Session Start: June, July
- Session Length: Two Weeks, Six Weeks, Four Weeks
- Entering Grade: 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th
- Gender: Coed
- Category: Travel/Cultural Immersion
- Sub-Categories: Study Skills, Multi-Sports
- Selective: No
- Ages: 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17
- Minimum Cost: > $3,000
- Credit Awarded: No
The LAS summer program has been created for students who are 10-17 years old and want to design a summer experience that meets their personal goals and interests. Students are invited to select from one of three morning programs: the Language program, Academic program, or Sports program.
Programs are followed by clubs, afternoon activities, and evening socials, each of which uniquely provide opportunities for students to meet other campers from outside their program, be active, participate in team-building activities, and exercise their creativity. Weekend excursions allow students to explore their host country and take in the cultures, sights, and sounds of cities like Geneva, Bern, Montreux, and Lausanne.