- Listing Type: Summer Programs
- Destination: United States
- Program Delivery: Online
- Provided By: College
- Session Start: June, July, August
- Session Length: One Week, Two Weeks
- Entering Grade: Below 6th, 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th
- Gender: Coed
- Category: STEM
- Sub-Categories: STEM, Engineering
- Selective: No
- Ages: 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18
- Minimum Cost: $1,500 - $2,999
- Credit Awarded: No
Are you curious about what it takes to be a Marine Biologist? You will experience firsthand the investigative work, exciting discovery, and fun of ocean science. Enjoy scientific observations of marine organisms, tidepooling, and your own lab-based research in biology. This includes beach time, hikes, and other social activities to make new friends. Find out more!
Our online programs bring many of the key elements of in-person instruction to the virtual learning world: staff engagement, attention, a low staff-to-camper ratio, serious science, hands-on fun, and engagement with other participants.
Each online camp session lasts one or two weeks; some middle and high school sessions are two weeks long. Advance registration is required in order to ensure that materials reach you before the start of camp.