- Listing Type: Summer Programs
- Destination: United Kingdom, United States
- Program Delivery: Residential
- Provided By: Independent Provider
- Session Start: July
- Session Length: One Week
- Entering Grade: 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th, PG, College
- Gender: Coed
- Category: Business/Entrepreneurship
- Sub-Categories: Business, College Application, Finance, Entrepreneurship, Leadership, Career Exploration, Advertising
- Selective: No
- Ages: 14, 15, 16, 17, 18
- Minimum Cost: > $3,000
- Career Clusters: Business Management and Administration, Finance, Marketing, Sales and Service, Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics
- Credit Awarded: No
2 Spots Available! Launch Generation develops the skills and adaptability needed to launch in business and in life! Join us on campus at the University of Cambridge this summer!
Designed for 14 -18-year-olds, our summer programs are a hybrid of a conference and summer camp and inspire the next generation of leaders to think creatively in the business world. The look of jobs and careers is changing rapidly, and tomorrow's leaders will need to be both adaptable and entrepreneurial, but also grounded and financially literate. We prepare teenagers for the future while providing them with tangible skills in entrepreneurship, leadership, and financial literacy.
No two days will be the same - we run sessions in the most engaging and relevant ways possible! Expect creative team projects, meaningful but hilarious workshops, leadership challenges, dedicated time to pick the brains of business owners and industry experts, scavenger hunts, business challenges, and participation in activities reminiscent of an episode of Shark Tank.
In addition to workshops and speakers, teens will work in groups to create an innovative and sustainable business idea, to be presented at the end of the program. We encourage autonomy and independence throughout our program while our professional staff ensures professionalism and accountability.
SKILLS GAINED: Effective Networking, Negotiation, Leadership Strategies, Ethics and Social Responsibility, Credit, Personal Budgeting, Design Thinking, Rapid Prototyping, Public Speaking, Financial Statements, Business Funding Options, Business Plan Generation, Branding, Marketing, Goal Setting and Organization