- Listing Type: Summer Programs
- Destination: United States
- Program Delivery: Day
- Provided By: Private School
- Session Start: June, July
- Session Length: Two Weeks
- Entering Grade: 6th, 7th, 8th
- Gender: Coed
- Category: STEM
- Sub-Categories: STEM, Mathematics
- Selective: No
- Credit Awarded: No
The equivalent of a full-year course, this class will stress proofs and teach students the use of inductive and deductive reasoning to solve problems. Find out more!
It is designed for students who either want to improve their grade in a geometry course previously taken for credit or move ahead in their study of mathematics. Enrollment is open to students who have successfully completed Algebra I and have consulted with their math teacher. A 30-minute lunch break is included.