- Listing Type: Summer Programs
- Destination: United States
- Program Delivery: Day
- Provided By: Independent Provider
- Session Start: June, July, August
- Session Length: One Week, Two Weeks, Six Weeks, Four Weeks, Two Months, Other, Three Weeks, Five Weeks
- Entering Grade: Below 6th, 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th, 10th, 11th
- Gender: Coed
- Category: Outdoor Adventure
- Selective: No
- Ages: 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17
- Minimum Cost: Free
- Accreditation: American Camp Association
The Lakewood YMCA: Day Camps ensure your child will have a safe positive environment to play, learn, and grow when school is out. Our activities, which range from leadership development to sports and the arts, give your child the opportunity to become a confident kid today and a healthier, happier grown-up tomorrow.
Lakewood YMCA: Day Campers choose from a wide variety of activities that allow them to make lots of new friends, learn new skills, gain self-confidence, develop leadership skills, and create memories that will last a lifetime.
Campers will experience a summer to remember. This camp will spend two days at the beach, two days on a trip and one day swimming at the YMCA. Campers will learn to become a positive example to the younger camps as they embody the character values of the YMCA. For youth entering 7th-9th grade.
CIT's (Counselors in Training) Program
Enhance your leadership skills while planning and facilitating programs. CIT’s are given the tools they need to become quality counselors. This is a wonderful opportunity for any teen looking to gain experience working at a camp or with children. For youth entering 9th-11th grade.