- Listing Type: Summer Programs
- Program Delivery: Residential
- Provided By: College
- Session Start: June, July, August
- Session Length: Two Weeks
- Entering Grade: 8th, 9th, 10th
- Gender: Coed
- Category: Outdoor Adventure
- Sub-Categories: Swimming, Water Sports, Leadership
- Selective: No
- Ages: 14, 15, 16
- Minimum Cost: $1,500 - $2,999
Lakeside Leadership is an engaging two-week program focusing on leadership and inspiring today's youth.
This program incorporates skills development in camp activities such as trip planning and shooting sports. Campers can expect plenty of team bonding activities and opportunities to refine their outdoor skills. With the help of a team of extraordinary staff, campers will learn the self-discipline and motivation that will help them succeed in their communities. Campers will also have the opportunity to work towards their future certifications by completing First Aid course work. At the very end of the program, there will be a canoeing expedition in the Rangeley Lakes. Participants will collaborate in planning and executing the trip.
Don't worry, campers will not miss out on the traditional camp experience! There will be plenty of designated time for swimming, canoeing, and much more!