- Listing Type: Summer Programs
- Destination: United States
- Program Delivery: Day
- Provided By: Independent Provider
- Session Start: June, July, August
- Session Length: Two Weeks
- Entering Grade: 8th, 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th
- Gender: Girls Only
- Category: STEM
- Sub-Categories: STEM, Coding, Artificial Intelligence
- Selective: No
- Ages: 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18
- Minimum Cost: Free
- Career Clusters: Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics
- Credit Awarded: No
Over the course of two weeks, scholars are introduced to software engineering principles and learn the same programming languages behind apps like Twitter and The New York Times. Kode with Klossy is for gitls, gender nonconforming and trans students, ages 13-18, who are curious, passionate, community-minded and enthusiastic about the future world of tech! Absolutely NO prior coding experience is required.?
Kode with Klossy is a free program offered both virtually and in-person in select cities across the United States. The program focuses on hands-on learning through labs and a demo day. Scholars gain skills and proficiency earn one of our four custom, exclusive curricula in Web Dev, Mobile App, AI/ML or Data Science.
This is a coding-intensive camps designed for students of traditionally underrepresented genders in the STEAM fields. Camps are available to girls, gender nonconforming & trans students ages 13-18 who feel comfortable learning in a female-identifying environment.