- Listing Type: Summer Programs
- Destination: Turkey
- Program Delivery: Residential
- Provided By: College
- Session Start: June
- Session Length: Three Weeks
- Entering Grade: 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th
- Category: Academic
- Sub-Categories: College Courses
- Selective: No
- Ages: 15, 16, 17, 18
- Minimum Cost: $1,500 - $2,999
- Credit Awarded: No
The program will create an opportunity for high school students to be a part of university life, to improve their academic backgrounds, to gain experience in different major areas, and to make new friendships through many interesting activities!
- Students will enroll in 3 elective courses for one session.
- All courses will be taught in English by Koç University faculty members on Monday through Thursdays.
- Grading on courses will be as follow: "Completed", "Completed Successfully" and "Completed with Distinction". Also all students who completed the program with required attendance will receive "Participation Certificate".
- In addition, students will attend seminars by our faculty members –called “Meeting with Faculty”- covering various programs offered by our university which will give our students an opportunity to observe different applications in these fields.
- Each Wednesday, students will meet professionals from various institutions and companies with “Business World Meetings” in order to give them an opportunity to observe business world more closely and ask questions to professionals working in their area of interest.
- On Fridays and Saturdays, full day activities and excursions will be organized.Check out our website for Sample Activities table.
- Students will be matched with mentors, who are full-time undergraduate students of Koç University. Mentors will help students with any questions they may have regarding the program, campus life, and university rules.
- All registered students can benefit from Koç University library, gymnasium, and other facilities during this program.
- During the Summer Academy program, students will stay at Koç University dormitories on Rumelifeneri Campus.
- Please check out our website for detailed Program Schedule.?