- Listing Type: Summer Programs
- Destination: Tanzania
- Program Delivery: Day, Residential
- Provided By: Independent Provider
- Session Start: June
- Session Length: Two Weeks
- Entering Grade: 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th, PG, College
- Gender: Coed
- Category: Healthcare
- Selective: No
- Ages: 16, 17, 18, 19+, 19
- Career Clusters: Health Science
- Credit Awarded: No
Students who want to pursue a career in medicine will be exposed to realities of the career before they begin college and medical school. Past attendees have graduated the program with a strong sense of validation that they have chosen the right career path, while also understanding the hard work that will be required to be successful. Students will also come away with an appreciation of the culture and opportunities within the Internship location.
Visit website for more information.