- Listing Type: Summer Programs
- Destination: Tanzania
- Program Delivery: Day, Residential
- Provided By: Independent Provider
- Session Start: May
- Session Length: Six Weeks, Four Weeks, Two Months, Semester, Quarter, Other, Five Weeks
- Entering Grade: 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th, PG, College
- Gender: Coed
- Category: Healthcare
- Sub-Categories: Healthcare
- Selective: No
- Ages: 16, 17, 18, 19+, 19
- Career Clusters: Health Science
- Credit Awarded: No
KIVOLEX Medical Volunteering in Tanzania Programs are among few programs in Africa that are quite Affordable but at the same time offer Unique learning and helping experience. We are the only organization in Tanzania to be offering these unique and meaningful programs in medical volunteering in Tanzania. We proud ourselves that, our offering of Affordable Medical Volunteering in Tanzania Programs has helped a lot of of People especially students who cant afford a lot.
Medical volunteering in Tanzania programs are among projects that appeal attention of many volunteers.
Our Medical Volunteering in Tanzania Programs house not only medical professional Volunteers but even International Medical students and Pre med students.
Our medical Volunteering in Tanzania Programs are accessible in all three sites i.e Dar Es Salaam, Arusha and Zanzibar. Medical Volunteering Projects in Tanzania have subdivision subject to volunteer’s Knowledge or Awareness.
These subdivision include the following:
- Midwifery and Midwife Volunteering In Tanzania Projects
- Nurse and Nursing Volunteering In Tanzania Projects
- Medical students Internship Projects in Tanzania
- Medical student elective Projects in Tanzania
- Midwifery elective projects Tanzania
- Nurse elective Projects Tanzania
- Dental Care Volunteering Projects Tanzania
- Optician or eye care Volunteering Project
- Pediatrician Volunteering Projects