- Listing Type: Summer Programs
- Destination: United States
- Program Delivery: Day
- Session Start: June, July, August
- Session Length: One Week, Two Weeks, Six Weeks, Four Weeks, Two Months, Other, Three Weeks, Five Weeks
- Entering Grade: Below 6th, 6th, 7th, 8th
- Gender: Coed
- Category: Travel/Cultural Immersion
- Selective: No
- Ages: 12, 13, 14
- Minimum Cost: <$500
- Accreditation: American Camp Association
At the Teen Adventures Day Trip Camp, whether we are enjoying the rides at a theme park, the boardwalk at the beach, or racing go-karts, every trip is sure to be a hit ... not a day will go by that we won't be whisked away to some exciting destination.
Teen Adventures Day Trip Camp (Ages 9-14 years old)
Trips may include a day at Kings Dominion, ice skating at Cabin John, swimming at Rehoboth Beach, catching a Keys Game, or zipping down a zip line. Our trips are as individual as each camper.