- Listing Type: Summer Programs
- Destination: Belize, Costa Rica, Ecuador, Morocco, South Africa, Swaziland, United States, Zambia, Zimbabwe, Jamaica
- Program Delivery: Residential
- Session Start: May, June, July, August, September, October, November, December
- Session Length: Two Weeks, Six Weeks, Four Weeks, Two Months, Quarter, Three Weeks, Five Weeks
- Entering Grade: 10th, 11th, 12th, PG, College
- Gender: Coed
- Category: Community Service
- Selective: No
- Ages: 16, 17, 18, 19+, 19
- Minimum Cost: $1,500 - $2,999
- Accreditation: Gap Year Association - Program
There is still time to book a summer program and travel responsibly in 2021.
Kaya offers opportunities in 10 countries across Central and South America, the Caribbean, and Africa where you can join projects that are making a difference in local communities and for the environment.
Travel with a purpose to our structured and supported project site where you can learn about important issues affecting the local area and immerse in local culture.
Summer 2021 programs are available in the following locations:
- Belize: Live on a paradise island and learn about marine conservation
- Costa Rica: Work on community initiatives on the Pacific coast
- Morocco: Support child education in Rabat
- Jamaica: Learn about Jamaican Culture while supporting community projects
- Zambia: Sports, gender empowerment and teaching projects near Victoria Falls
- Zimbabwe: Work with African wildlife conservation projects
- Eswatini (former Swaziland): Sports and building initiatives with community schools
- South Africa: African wildlife conservation programs, including photography initiatives
- Ecuador: Environmental work in Amazon rainforest and on the coast
- USA: A US-based historical restoration program where you work in a Ghost town!
Join us in these locations throughout the summer - speak with a Kaya team member to find out which program is right for you.