- Listing Type: Summer Programs
- Program Delivery: Online
- Provided By: College
- Session Start: June
- Session Length: One Week, Other
- Entering Grade: PG, College
- Gender: Coed
- Category: Performing & Visual Arts
- Sub-Categories: Music
- Selective: No
- Ages: 18, 19+, 19
- Minimum Cost: <$500
- Career Clusters: Arts, Audio/Video Technology, and Communications
- Credit Awarded: No
The Starling-DeLay Symposium on Violin Studies is dedicated to fostering the legacy of the late renowned teacher, Dorothy DeLay. The Symposium features world-renowned artist-faculty teaching pedagogy and master classes, and performing in recitals.
This seminar is designed for college, post-graduate, and professional violinists.
Participants attend master classes, recitals, and workshops held by world-class violinists, including pedagogical skills and injury prevention. This symposium is designed for professional violinists, teachers, post-graduate, and college students.