- Listing Type: Summer Programs
- Destination: United States
- Program Delivery: Day, Residential
- Provided By: Independent Provider
- Session Start: August
- Session Length: One Week, Two Weeks, Three Weeks
- Entering Grade: 8th, 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th, College
- Gender: Coed
- Category: Performing & Visual Arts
- Sub-Categories: Dance
- Selective: No
- Ages: 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19+, 19
- Minimum Cost: $500 - $1,499
- Credit Awarded: No
The New York City Pre-Professional Ballet Summer Intensive is an excellent opportunity for advanced dancers who are preparing for a career in ballet. Find out more!
Instructed by the Artistic Director of the New York City Ballet Trainee Program, students will receive individualized feedback and mentoring to help them prepare for life as a professional. Each day will begin with technique and pointe classes and end with contemporary movement and classical repertoire. Designed for advanced dancers ages 14-25, this program provides dedicated training that will surely help students who want to perform ballet at a higher level. In addition, they will have the opportunity to reside in the Pace University residence hall. There, they will have access to many amenities and sightseeing events. Taking place in the heart of Manhattan, this program will surely help aspiring dancers get closer to their professional goals and make lots of fun memories.