- Listing Type: Summer Programs
- Destination: United States
- Program Delivery: Day
- Provided By: Independent Provider
- Session Start: August
- Session Length: One Week, Two Weeks
- Entering Grade: 7th, 8th, 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th
- Gender: Coed
- Category: Faith-Based
- Sub-Categories: Jewish
- Selective: No
- Ages: 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18
- Minimum Cost: Free
At Camp TOV, teens make a difference. They learn abouta variety of issues facing our society -- poverty, hunger, environmental protection, care of the elderly and more.
With an emphasis on Jewish values and the importance of gemilut chassidim -- acts of loving kindness and tikkun olam -- repairing the world -- teens use their time and energy to volunteer in a fun, engaging and hands-on way. This interactive service program is sponsored by the Jewish United Fund/Jewish Federation.
Cost and Session Information
Registration for Camp TOV 2016 will open in February!
Session 1: August 1-5 and Session 2: August 15-19