- Listing Type: Summer Programs
- Destination: United States
- Program Delivery: Day, Residential
- Provided By: Independent Provider
- Session Start: June, July, August
- Session Length: Two Weeks, Six Weeks, Four Weeks, Two Months, Other, Three Weeks, Five Weeks
- Entering Grade: Below 6th, 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th, 10th, 11th
- Gender: Coed
- Category: Faith-Based
- Sub-Categories: Swimming, Jewish
- Selective: No
- Ages: 12, 13, 14, 15, 16
- Minimum Cost: $500 - $1,499
Camp Grossman is about fun and memories! Campers should be ready to explore nature, make friends, and develop new skills in a positive, Jewish community. Activities provide opportunities to explore nature, make lifelong friends, and develop new skills in a warm and positive Jewish camping community. Supportive, experienced counselors and staff help campers develop the confidence they need to tackle new skills and build self-confidence.
The Grossman schedule is entirely flexible. Families can enroll for two to nine weeks, consecutively or as they choose. Bus transportation is provided from 48 communities across Greater Boston with over 100 stops for easy drop-off and pick-up.