- Listing Type: Summer Programs
- Program Delivery: Day, Residential, Online
- Provided By: Independent Provider
- Session Start: July
- Session Length: One Week
- Entering Grade: Below 6th
- Gender: Coed
- Category: STEM
- Sub-Categories: Computer Science
- Selective: No
- Minimum Cost: $500 - $1,499
- Credit Awarded: No
Ivy Seed Academy provides STEM Summer Camps at Harvard for kids 6-18 years old. We are dedicated to providing a high quality and broad curriculum. At Ivy Seed Camps, we focus on putting knowledge into practice. Students will be able to apply what they learn in class to real-life projects. Through participation in Ivy Seed summer camps, after school and online programming, we envision students developing skill sets to support meaningful academic progress.
Why Ivy Seed Academy?
- Qualified and passionate instructors from the top universities like Harvard and MIT who have hands on experiences in teaching and working in the CS industry
- Effective curriculum developed by professors from the top universities who work year-round to bring to life the most innovative and relevant courses so students can stay current with the latest in tech.
- Individualized instruction by our instructors who concern chiefly with a student’s progression and allow students to move at their own pace.
- Academically focused aiming to enhance students' love of learning in STEM related and to leverage students’ competencies and add as much to their knowledge and skill base.
- Prestigious Campus where students get inspired by experts and academic surrounding
Our STEM Summer Programs at Harvard include:
- Minecraft Coding Lab
- Scratch Programming
- Game Development Roblox
- iOS App Development
- Python Programming
- UI/UX Design
- Robotics Programming with Lego EV3
- Youth High-tech Entrepreneurs