Be loved + accepted for who you are - Mindfulness retreats provide young people with the rare opportunity to experience uninterrupted and genuine insight into their own life experience while connecting with their peers and mindfulness teachers in a welcoming and safe community. Come for the fun & friends. Stay for the calm & community.
Make Happiness Easier - Learn how to release tension, pain, and self-judgment through the practice of mindfulness.
Share Who You Are - Authentically share who you are with your peers in small groups, workshops, creative/art shows, during walks in the woods, and more.
Forge Meaningful Relationships - You always have a friend at iBme! Connect with people in a safe, welcoming space where you don’t have to “fit in” to be loved, to make friends, to be yourself.
Find Your Center - Gain tools to deepen understanding of your inner life, and apply skills for navigating your thoughts and emotions.
What happens on retreat?
- Meditation - Learn mindfulness practices such as breath + body awareness + mindful walking. Beginners welcome!
- Workshops - Explore activities like painting, improv, and writing poetry. Pick + choose what interests you, or lead a workshop yourself!
- Dance Party - Dance + get weird without worrying about what other people think of you at our online dance party.
- Small Groups - Laugh, get vulnerable and play games like “sweet seat” to connect more deeply with a small group of teens.
- Wisdom Talks - Cuddle up with a blanket! Listen to talks about relationships, emotions + applying mindfulness to daily life.
- Yoga - Move + release through guided daily yoga practice.
Tuition is on a sliding scale, based on family income, up to $2,500.
We offer this sliding scale approach to retreat tuition in order to accommodate a wide range of family incomes. Your tuition includes lodging, all meals and snacks, and support from iBme staff before and during the retreat.
iBme retreats feature a low ratio of adult staff per participant, providing high-quality care, expertise, instruction, and mentoring (this is our secret sauce!)
Please note: A nonrefundable application fee of $35 is required and applied toward your tuition.
Calculate your retreat tuition →