- Listing Type: Summer Programs
- Destination: United States
- Program Delivery: Day
- Provided By: Independent Provider
- Session Start: June, July, August, September
- Session Length: Other
- Entering Grade: Below 6th
- Gender: Coed
- Category: Performing & Visual Arts
- Sub-Categories: Music, Arts, Singing/ Vocal Training
- Selective: No
- Minimum Cost: <$500
Designed for children who love to sing! This class introduces fun vocal warm ups, vocal exercises, proper breathing, posture and simple repertoire. For youth ages 4-7.
Students are also introduced to musical notation as well as basic music terminology, terms, techniques and ear training. Musical selections include folk songs, children’s rhymes and simple choral literature suited to young voices. The class is cumulative, year round curriculum and adjusted for variety of themes at the discretion of the instructor.