- Listing Type: Summer Programs
- Destination: United Kingdom
- Program Delivery: Residential
- Provided By: Independent Provider
- Session Start: July
- Session Length: Two Weeks
- Entering Grade: 10th, 11th, 12th
- Gender: Girls Only
- Category: Leadership
- Sub-Categories: Business, Law, Politics and Diplomacy
- Selective: No
- Ages: 16, 17, 18
- Minimum Cost: > $3,000
- Career Clusters: Arts, Audio/Video Technology, and Communications, Business Management and Administration, Education and Training, Government and Public Administration, Human Services, Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics
- Credit Awarded: No
- Meeting: Schedule a Meeting
The Immerse Education Female Future Leaders summer programme offers a multi-disciplinary exploration of leadership for engaged and motivated young women. The programme encompasses a range of subjects from STEM subjects to business and beyond, while also offering students coaching and mentoring from leading tutors, all while living and studying in a Cambridge University College.
During this two week programme, you will explore a broad range of subjects and skills and understand how you can be part of the decision-making both today and in your future career. Expert tutors from world-leading universities will teach you about Business, Politics, Law and Science and the important role that women have to play in defining our future.
You will learn more about navigating the workplace, women in leadership, competitive advantage and more. By the end of the course you will develop the skills, through careful guidance, to provide a presentation for the conference activity.
Experience a series of interactive lectures and workshops that are designed to further your learning and leadership skills. Discover the role of women in the progress of these subjects with guidance from expert tutors.