- Listing Type: Summer Programs
- Destination: United States
- Program Delivery: Day
- Provided By: Independent Provider
- Session Start: June, July, August
- Session Length: One Week, Two Weeks, Four Weeks, Three Weeks
- Entering Grade: Below 6th, 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th
- Gender: Coed
- Category: Performing & Visual Arts
- Sub-Categories: Dance, Theatre Arts, Musical Theatre Arts, Acting
- Selective: No
- Ages: 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18
- Minimum Cost: <$500
- Accreditation: American Camp Association
These acting technique and musical theatre camps are available for youth ages 3.5-rising grades 12. Camps are available in one and two week half-day and full day options.
Theatre Arts camps take place in the Bethesda and Whittle Studios D.C. locations.
ARTS EXPLORER CAMPS
(AGES 3.5- RISING KINDERGARTEN)/BETHESDA LOCATION
Imagination Stage offers 1 and 2-week half-day camps for campers age 3.5-Kindergarten. Using a variety of titled themes as springboards, campers explore a story based on the camp’s theme, followed by mini-lessons in drama, art, song, instrument play, or movement to bring the story to life.
ARTS ADVENTURE CAMPS
(RISING GRADES 1-2)/BETHESDA LOCATION
New this summer for campers entering grades 1-2 are full-day camps! Each week-long session is divided into two themes from which teaching artists craft mini lessons in drama, art, song, instrument play, and movement. Activities are designed to encourage creative expression while promoting confidence and self-esteem.
(RISING GRADES 3-5, 6-8, AND 8-12)/BETHESDA LOCATION
New this summer for campers entering grades 3-8 are full-day camps! Each week-long session is divided into two predetermined pairings of a variety of theatrical topics in dance, drama, and musical theatre, which our professional teaching artists use to craft their curriculum.
ACTING & MUSICAL THEATRE INTENSIVES
(RISING GRADES 7-12)/BETHESDA LOCATION & WHITTLE STUDIOS DC
Our week-long intensives provide short but immersive experiences in a wide variety of performance areas, such as scene study, musical theatre, physical comedy, stage combat, and devised theatre.