- Listing Type: Summer Programs
- Program Delivery: Day, Online
- Provided By: College
- Session Start: June, July, August
- Session Length: Six Weeks
- Entering Grade: 11th, 12th
- Gender: Coed
- Category: Academic
- Selective: Yes
- Ages: 16, 17, 18
- Minimum Cost: Free
- Credit Awarded: Yes
How does what you learn about government in the classroom play out in the real world? Find out and make a difference in your community when you participate in the Bronx Civic Scholars Institute at Hostos Community College.This program is for students entering 11th and 12th grade.
You will gain an academic and practical understanding of how local government works while acquiring the skills, knowledge, and experience necessary to be a leader.