- Listing Type: Summer Programs
- Destination: United States
- Program Delivery: Residential
- Provided By: Independent Provider
- Session Start: June, July, August
- Session Length: One Week, Two Weeks
- Entering Grade: Below 6th, 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th, 10th
- Gender: Coed
- Category: Traditional Camp
- Sub-Categories: Animals/Nature, Health and Well Being, Horticulture
- Selective: No
- Ages: 12, 13, 14, 15
- Minimum Cost: $500 - $1,499
- Accreditation: American Camp Association
- Credit Awarded: No
Campers have the same focus areas for a full week, allowing time to develop skills. Electives are different every day, and promote trying new things. With 6-8 choices for each focus and elective period, there is something to match each child’s passion. Campers and counselors can even invent new activities based on their interests.
Each day, campers can also choose from eight or more different elective activities, providing a chance to try new things. Evening Activities bring the camp together for a fun game or event each night. Check out the Daily Schedule to see how our activities fit together in a typical day at camp.
Our residential camps are offered in sessions of varying lengths to fit your summer schedule. Each session opperates using the same daily schedule and offers similar focus area, elective, and evening activities. Campers in longer sessions have a chance to try a greater diversity of experiences, get in-depth with their favorite activites, and forge even tighter friendships.