- Listing Type: Summer Programs
- Destination: Spain
- Program Delivery: Residential
- Provided By: Independent Provider
- Session Start: July
- Session Length: Two Weeks, Four Weeks, Three Weeks
- Entering Grade: 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th
- Gender: Coed
- Category: Language
- Sub-Categories: Spanish, Surfing, Tennis
- Selective: No
- Ages: 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18
- Minimum Cost: $1,500 - $2,999
- Career Clusters: Hospitality and Tourism
- Credit Awarded: No
- Call: +34664016324
Hola Spanish Immersion offers great immersion programs in Spain. We welcome students from all around the world during the month of July in Toledo and Santander. We combine languages with awesome experiences such as sports, dance, art, history, and much more.
The program is designed for boys and girls between 12 and 18 years old. No Spanish experience is required as we place the students by level from beginner to bilingual. Our groups are small in size, about 25 max to guarantee attention and care to all our students. The kids stay with host families that come from a local school and are well-known to the program. They are carefully selected and are super nice and welcoming with all the students. Our staff is qualified and dedicated and we have a 24/7 director who oversees the program.
Our activities are designed to learn in an active way and are supported by master classes such as cooking, flamenco dance, archaeology, art, etc. We also have weekly trips to some of the main cities in the Madrid-Toledo area. And finally, every Friday they will join a local sports camp with many Spanish kids. A great way to mix and meet friends.