- Listing Type: Summer Programs
- Destination: United States
- Program Delivery: Residential
- Provided By: Independent Provider
- Session Start: July
- Session Length: One Week
- Entering Grade: 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th
- Gender: Coed
- Category: Performing & Visual Arts
- Sub-Categories: Music, Musical Theatre Arts, Singing/ Vocal Training
- Selective: Yes
- Ages: 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18
- Minimum Cost: $500 - $1,499
- Career Clusters: Arts, Audio/Video Technology, and Communications
- Credit Awarded: No
Hayward La Honda Music Camp takes place at the San Francisco YMCA's amp Jones Gulch. Experience the magic of a summer camp where young musicians spend each day focusing on music in the morning and afternoons engaging in traditional camp activities. Campers experience the Magic of Music, Fun, and Friendships.
Hayward La Honda Music Camp offers a program of study, concentrated rehearsal, performance, recreation and general camp life. The camp mission is to inspire young people to achieve their best musically, to enjoy a great social/recreational experience and take home memories that will last a lifetime. Music Camp is a 7 day, 280 camper sleep away program in the Santa Cruz mountains that caters to wind band, jazz band, and orchestra students.
Students must be currently enrolled in their school music program and must be signed up for the next school year. If a music teacher is not available, verification may be made by a school official (principal or counselor.) Students attending schools that do not have music programs need verification from school official that they do not have a music program.