- Listing Type: Summer Programs
- Destination: United States
- Program Delivery: Day, Residential
- Provided By: College
- Session Start: May, June, July, August
- Session Length: Two Months, Semester, Five Weeks
- Entering Grade: 11th, 12th
- Gender: Coed
- Category: Academic
- Sub-Categories: Economics, Communications, STEM
- Selective: No
- Ages: 17, 18
- Minimum Cost: $500 - $1,499
- Credit Awarded: Yes
Hawai‘i Pacific University Summer School has the right course offering for you. We welcome students from all high schools, colleges and military bases to enjoy more than 300 on-campus and online courses good for transferable college credit.
Current students who wish to shorten the time it takes to earn their degree, new students looking for a more convenient time to start, and students from other schools can all make the most of what HPU has to offer while enjoying a summer in Hawaii.