- Listing Type: Summer Programs
- Program Delivery: Day
- Provided By: Independent Provider
- Session Start: June, July
- Session Length: One Week, Two Weeks, Four Weeks, Three Weeks
- Entering Grade: Below 6th, 6th, 7th, 8th
- Gender: Coed
- Category: Travel/Cultural Immersion
- Selective: No
- Ages: 12, 13
- Minimum Cost: Free
- Accreditation: American Camp Association
Harrington's Sports and Adventure Camp transcends any sports camp as it offers unique outdoor challenges and activities that build confidence, trust, and responsibility in ways that sports alone do not.
Being such a versatile camp we have the ability to offer more to a childs whole development than any other sports or adventure camp can. Adventure camps offer great challenges and build excellent life skills, but lack cardiovascular exercise. Sport camps offer great skill development and aerobic activity but lack the personal challenges, team building, and problem solving. By offering both sports as well as adventure activities the campers are challenged both physically and mentally while also getting great aerobic conditioning.