- Listing Type: Summer Programs
- Destination: United States
- Program Delivery: Day
- Provided By: Independent Provider
- Session Start: June, July
- Session Length: One Week
- Entering Grade: Below 6th, 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th
- Gender: Coed
- Category: Traditional Camp
- Sub-Categories: Rock Climbing, Hiking, Water Sports
- Selective: No
- Ages: 12, 13
- Minimum Cost: $500 - $1,499
Sports and Adventure Camp offers unique outdoor activities that build self-confidence, leadership, trust, teamwork and responsibility. Whether the camper is completing a 40-foot climb or performing their first “wet exit” they will experience many new challenges that utilize problem solving skills and collaboration. These challenges, along with sports and games that improve cardiovascular fitness, help develop the child as a whole.
Being such a versatile camp we have the ability to offer more to a childs whole development than any other sports or adventure camp can. Adventure camps offer great challenges and build excellent life skills, but lack cardiovascular exercise. Sport camps offer great skill development and aerobic activity but lack the personal challenges, team building, and problem solving. By offering both sports as well as adventure activities the campers are challenged both physically and mentally while also getting great aerobic conditioning.