- Listing Type: Summer Programs
- Program Delivery: Day
- Provided By: Independent Provider
- Session Start: June, July, August
- Session Length: One Week, Two Weeks, Six Weeks, Four Weeks, Two Months, Three Weeks, Five Weeks
- Entering Grade: Below 6th, 6th, 7th
- Gender: Coed
- Category: Outdoor Adventure
- Sub-Categories: Animals/Nature, Hiking, Water Sports
- Selective: No
- Ages: 12, 13
- Minimum Cost: $500 - $1,499
- Accreditation: American Camp Association
Hale Day Camp offers adventure-filled, traditional camp activities to campers ages 4-13.
Campers will be split into four age-based groups upon arrival to camp: Kindercamp, Lower Camp, Middle Camp, Upper Camp. Each group will participate in exciting, age-appropriate activities. For instance, some highlights of Kindercamp include a forest playground and swimming lessons in tranquil ponds. Lower camp will focus on teambuilding, learning to hike and fish, and visiting local sites such as Bear Cave and Noanet Dam. If your camper is 8-10 years old, they will participate in archery, sports, arts and crafts, boating, and low ropes courses. Last but not least, the upper camp will foster a sense of adventure through field games, high ropes courses, and sports.