- Listing Type: Summer Programs
- Destination: United States
- Program Delivery: Day
- Provided By: Independent Provider
- Session Start: June, July, August
- Session Length: One Week, Two Weeks, Six Weeks, Four Weeks, Two Months, Other, Three Weeks, Five Weeks
- Entering Grade: Below 6th, 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th, 10th
- Gender: Coed
- Category: Outdoor Adventure
- Selective: No
- Ages: 12, 13, 14, 15, 16
- Minimum Cost: <$500
- Accreditation: American Camp Association
For over 30 years, the Phoenixville YMCA has been making summer exciting for the children of our community. Our ACA accredited day camp goal is to help your children grow in spirit, mind and body while enjoying the wonders of the great outdoors.
Our Summer Camp program encourages youth to participate in group activities that develop creativity, independence, and a sense of teamwork. Our goal is to help your child grow and have fun while enjoying the setting of a Summer Day Camp experience. Our daily activities will offer variety and excitement while children build friendships and lasting memories. Swimming, creative arts, science, camp songs, sports, special events, and field trips are all part of this well-rounded program.