- Listing Type: Summer Programs
- Destination: United States
- Program Delivery: Residential
- Provided By: Private School
- Session Start: July
- Session Length: One Week
- Entering Grade: 8th, 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th
- Category: Outdoor Adventure
- Sub-Categories: Biking, Hiking
- Selective: No
- Ages: 14, 15, 16, 17
The Gould Mountain Bike Camp is designed for 12 to 15-year-olds who love to mountain bike! Campers will practice bike handling skills and explore miles of single-track trails at our Pine Hill trail network and other local single-track trails. Find out more!
Our experienced instructors cater to all ability levels and teach skills such as body positioning, efficient shifting, braking, cornering, and more.
Campers in this program will have plenty of snack/water breaks throughout the day, as well as bike maintenance clinics to keep their bikes rolling smoothly, and of course, there will be plenty of time for mountain biking.