- Listing Type: Summer Programs
- Program Delivery: Residential
- Session Start: June, July, August
- Session Length: One Week, Two Weeks, Other, Three Weeks
- Entering Grade: Below 6th, 6th, 7th, 8th
- Gender: Coed
- Category: Outdoor Adventure
- Sub-Categories: Water Sports
- Selective: No
- Ages: 12, 13, 14
- Minimum Cost: $1,500 - $2,999
- Accreditation: American Camp Association
Boys and girls up to age 14 make fun, lifelong memories at our camp while participating in activities like wake boarding, horseback riding, and rock climbing. At Gold Arrow Camp, campers experience rustic living with the spectacular backdrop of the Sierra National Forest.
In our beautiful setting on Huntington Lake, in the heart of the Sierra National Forest, campers have a chance to enjoy a traditional outdoor camp, complete with rustic living and nightly campfires and getting unplugged. The break from cell phones, iPods, television, computers, and all electronics is one of the things that makes their time at camp so special. Campers have a chance to bond with others,build their social skills, and have fun just being a kid.