- Listing Type: Summer Programs
- Destination: Morocco, Spain
- Program Delivery: Residential
- Provided By: Independent Provider
- Session Start: June
- Session Length: Two Weeks
- Entering Grade: 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th
- Gender: Coed
- Category: Travel/Cultural Immersion
- Sub-Categories: Spanish, Surfing
- Selective: No
- Ages: 14, 15, 16, 17, 18
This summer, immerse yourself in the Spanish language and culture of Cádiz, the oldest city in Europe, and experience the magic of Morocco on a day trip to Tangier. Taking a boat ride from Spain to the exotic North African country of Morocco feels like a world away!
This trip is open to students in high school. We will begin our trip with a homestay before we travel to the typical villages of Andalucia and Morocco. Students learn Spanish naturally as they are immersed in the culture and a homestay. You also take a ferry to Morocco and find yourself going to the Medina (Oldest Town) through one of the gates that divide the Kasbah from the Medina. You will discover and explore the bustling alleyways while appreciating the cultural diversity & the unique lifestyle that has been passed on from one generation to another.