- Listing Type: Summer Programs
- Destination: Fiji
- Program Delivery: Residential
- Provided By: Independent Provider
- Session Start: July
- Session Length: Two Weeks
- Entering Grade: 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th
- Gender: Coed
- Category: Community Service
- Sub-Categories: Youth Outreach
- Selective: No
- Ages: 14, 15, 16, 17, 18
- Minimum Cost: > $3,000
- Credit Awarded: No
This teen travel program is a fantastic, eye-opening opportunity for high school students. Over 15 days, they will engage in outdoor activities and participate in community service projects.
Looking for an unforgettable high school summer travel program? Join our Fijian family! Experience Fijian life first hand and contribute to service projects that bring us to the heart of the local community. On this teen volunteer program, you will teach English and geography classes, take part in a Sevu Sevu Welcome Ceremony, and soak up the sunshine while snorkeling, trekking to hidden waterfalls, SCUBA diving (optional add on), and spying on spinner dolphins. It's the perfect Fiji summer service program!