- Listing Type: Summer Programs
- Program Delivery: Online
- Provided By: Private School
- Session Start: June, July
- Session Length: Two Months
- Entering Grade: 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th
- Gender: Coed
- Category: Academic
- Sub-Categories: Business, Law, STEM, Writing, Computer Science, Spanish, Psychology, Humanities
- Selective: No
- Ages: 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19
- Accreditation: Western Association of Schools and Colleges
Global Online Academy offers flexible, meaningful, and passion-based high school courses to enrich your summer. We are offering our most popular semester classes in an intensive 7-week format.
Our small online summer high school classes are guided by expert teachers, many from GOA member schools. Students come from many different schools and share a passion for the subject. They build relationships with teachers and classmates through frequent, mostly asynchronous discussions and collaboration. GOA is accredited by NEASC.
Some of our online high school summer courses include:
- 9/11 in a Global Context
- Abnormal Psychology
- Business Problem Solving
- Computer Science I: Computational Thinking
- Computer Science II: Java
- Creative Nonfiction Writing
- Fiction Writing
- Genocide & Human Rights
- Introduction to Investments
- Introduction to Psychology
- Medical Problem Solving I
- Number Theory
- Race & Society
- Spanish Language Through Culture I
Please visit our website to explore the full course catalog and for more information.
Cost and Session Information
Students at Member Schools receive a discount. Contact us to find out if you are eligible.