- Listing Type: Summer Programs
- Program Delivery: Online
- Session Start: June
- Session Length: Quarter, Five Weeks
- Entering Grade: 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th
- Category: Academic
- Sub-Categories: Business, Entrepreneurship, Gifted
- Selective: No
- Ages: 13, 14, 15, 16, 17
- Minimum Cost: <$500
Join Girls with Impact's exciting, action-packed, online program designed with Harvard experts and turn your passion into a business, non-profit, or project. This 12-class (6-week) summer program delivers live, expert-led classes in the comfort of home or on the road.
Girls with Impact will help you to:
- Learn the skills you need to launch your own business or non-profit
- Become a teen CEO
- Get a leg-up into college and future career
Girls with Impact graduates are:
- CEO's of their own business or project
- Standing out from the crowd when they apply for college
- Ahead of their peers when applying for internships
- Impacting their community and their future
- Getting full scholarships and crediting their Girls with Impact experience
Participate from anywhere in the world—all you need is a computer and internet connection.
Join Girls with Impact this summer and make an impact on your future!