- Listing Type: Summer Programs
- Destination: United States
- Program Delivery: Day, Online
- Provided By: Independent Provider
- Session Start: July
- Session Length: Three Weeks
- Entering Grade: Below 6th, 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th
- Gender: Girls Only
- Category: Performing & Visual Arts
- Sub-Categories: Dance, Musical Theatre Arts, STEM
- Selective: Yes
- Ages: 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18
- Credit Awarded: No
Experience an unforgettable three weeks exploring what is possible in STEM. You will learn introductory coding, create an imaginative dance performance, and hear from inspirational women in STEM. Leap into this summer experience to broaden your creativity, boost your confidence, and build up your problem-solving abilities.
Every day will include CODE, DANCE, and INSPIRATION. You will write code and build on your knowledge to create a unique tech project. You will leap, step, pop your way across the dance floor. And you will have the remarkable opportunity to hear from and speak directly with women working in STEM. By the end of the program, you will have a tech-infused dance performance to share at the Girls Rise Up Showcase in front of an audience of your friends and family.