- Listing Type: Summer Programs
- Destination: United States
- Program Delivery: Online
- Provided By: Independent Provider
- Session Start: October
- Session Length: Semester, Other
- Entering Grade: 8th, 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th
- Gender: Girls Only
- Category: Enrichment
- Sub-Categories: Social Justice, Leadership, LGBTQ
- Selective: No
- Ages: 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18
- Minimum Cost: Free
- Credit Awarded: No
Girl Advisory Board membership is an 8-month commitment beginning in October. We meet virtually on Wednesdays at 3:45pm PST/ 6:45 EST for one hour excluding holidays.
This year, the Girl Advisory Board is a virtual conference for middle and high school girls and gender expansive youth, focused on mental health awareness. Board members build leadership skills in weekly discussions, lessons on diversity, equity, and inclusion, working on the change they want to make in the world.