- Listing Type: Summer Programs
- Program Delivery: Day, Residential
- Provided By: Independent Provider
- Session Start: July, August
- Session Length: One Week, Two Weeks, Three Weeks
- Entering Grade: Below 6th, 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th
- Gender: Girls Only
- Category: Outdoor Adventure
- Sub-Categories: Rock Climbing, Hiking, Water Sports
- Selective: No
- Ages: 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18
- Minimum Cost: <$500
Camp Wind-in-the-Pines is a spectacular program designed for young girls to enjoy adventure sports and traditional camp activities!
During this camp, participants can expect swimming, hiking, boating, ropes courses, rock climbing, and much more! The program also offers both a day camp and residential camp option so that campers can select something that fits their schedule and budget. A typical day will begin with singing and an opening flag ceremony. Campers will then rotate through a variety of exciting activities throughout the day. Each and every activity will place an emphasis on confidence, leadership, and friendship. Both programs will ensure an unforgettable experience filled with adventure, discovery, and laughter!