- Listing Type: Summer Programs
- Program Delivery: Day
- Session Start: July, August
- Session Length: One Week, Two Weeks
- Entering Grade: Below 6th, 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th
- Gender: Girls Only
- Category: Outdoor Adventure
- Sub-Categories: Swimming, Water Sports, Arts
- Selective: No
- Ages: 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18
- Minimum Cost: <$500
- Accreditation: American Camp Association
Camp Cedar Hill is a wonderful summer program full of adventure, friendship, and fun!
Open to young girls entering kindergarten through 12th grade, this camp is truly a life-changing experience. The program takes place at Camp Cedar Hill, where campers can enjoy the 75 acres of beauty away from the city. Some daily activities may include singing, a camp flag ceremoney, swimming, arts and crafts, and archery. Campers can also look forward to boating on the pond, high and low ropes courses, and the alpine climbing tower. These young girls will surely have an unforgettable time making new friends from all over the country, connecting with counselors, and enjoying plenty of outdoor adventures!